Many people have doubts about neobux as it appears unusual to make money by clicking ads. I am certain that you might think the same like the others because you do not understand the concept behind it and the profit sharing between users and the owners.
So it’s my neobux review for giving you a valuable answer for the questions such as: Is neobux a scam? I have written this post to convince you with the appropriate proofs. Just watch at the below quick view report about neobux which gives you answers for some of your doubts, then read the complete review.
Join Neobux – http://www.neobux.com/join
Neobux is a PTC website that pays its members for clicking on the advertisements and visiting the sponsored websites for a given time. The time is usually around some 12 seconds, so it’s not a time waste for you. The money you make by clicking ads is not much compared to your daily 9-6 job, but neobux also provides a few other ways to maximize your earnings with tasks, surveys and offers.
– List of 15 Legit PTC Sites (highly trusted)
My New Neobux Updates
In my latest updates you may see my earnings and achievements at neobux, but that doesn’t mean that neobux will work for you too. I have listed all the positive and negative parts of neobux throughout this review; that’s why you must read till the end of this article without missing any valuable information if you do not want to face any problems in the coming days.
23/05/2014 : I am having a dream run in all the ptc sites with hundreds of referrals raining at me every day from my blog and a few other sources. I can’t just remember how often I check my PTC balances in a day. I had to buy an android mobile phone to check my earnings every hour because I cannot sit at my laptop or PC all the time. Earlier I was only making good money at clixsense, but now my luck spread everywhere.
This is my neobux review, and I can only say that it is not a scam but you need to work patiently to earn a lot of money. Read my complete neobux review below to learn more about their affiliate program, packages and suggestions regarding rented referrals.
Concept Behind Neobux And Other PTC Sites
Nowadays business owners are seeking out for new ways to reach their customers with less investment. The Paid-to-click idea is one of the best approaches for them to get users at a very cheap cost and in very limited time. This system runs as – Business owners pay money to the PTC sites to display their advertisements to new customers, and the customers take a share out of it for giving their valuable time to view the ads.
This business doesn’t bring much profit to anybody (except a few), but it keeps the system in control. You cannot earn a reasonable income from PTC sites unless you get hundreds of referrals. However, you can make some little money out of it which helps you pay at least your internet bills. This is the concept behind neobux and other paid-to-click sites. But apart from the ads, these sites also provide an opportunity for their users to make some extra bucks by doing simple tasks, participating in surveys, and completing paid offers.
Also Read – A List Of Top Earners Of Neobux
There are people out there who make a living by doing these surveys, but that takes a lot of commitment from you, and also you must be from a rich country to participate in some of them, but not all will restrict you.
Why People Think Neobux A Scam ?
Nowadays people are searching for the ways to make some part time income online for their pocket money; as a result they are being scammed by many fraud websites. So, they have a bad impression about the money making websites, but still they are in a hunt for the best program to make money.
Every person who tried to make money online possibly (already) met neobux in their online journey. They are in a little confusion with the neobux program which has many options for their members. Another reason for people having doubts on a new website is that they don’t want to waste their time for working with a fraud website which doesn’t pay anything.
Is Neobux A Scam ?
I think the answer depends on the person you ask, because many have good experiences with this website while a few are anger with the way neobux behaved with them. In the first month of my efforts at neobux, I earned $2 for only clicking on the PTC advertisements. You may laugh at my earnings but I tried to test the website and not to make money from it. Then I redeemed my income to paypal and got paid in a short time which made me happy because I got a new genuine website to promote in my blog.
My answer for the above question is ‘ NO ‘, because I already proved that neobux is a genuine website and pays their members to click on the advertisements. It’s not at all a scam, but it has some drawbacks which have shown hell to many of its users. I have discussed more about this topic below.
Your Daily Earnings
When it comes to the average daily earnings of a user, neobux doesn’t entertain the fast money seekers who want to get paid quickly without much work. Only 10% of its total members reach the minimum payment amount and all the others leave the site before ticking that mark.
The major reason for this drawback is – At neobux, a user can only earn around $0.03 in a day for viewing the provided advertisements. I checked almost twenty times in a same day but I was not able to earn anything more than that without direct referrals. Then I had to refer my blog readers to investigate more about its earning potential.
However, you can earn more money at neobux by doing mini jobs and completing offers. These two works cannot be done so easily, you should put your total interest in it if you want to do it properly. Submitting wrong works may lead to suspension of your account within an eye blink.
Referral Program And Packages
Neobux has a decent referral program which you can utilize to increase your earnings. It’s still a hard job to get referrals that stay active for a long time and click ads daily. It’s already proved that only 20% of your referrals stay active due to the less earnings of neobux.
One important thing I would like to share with you; that neobux rented referrals always bring losses to the buyer. I bought some rented referrals for testing purposes in my early days and I could only see that I was losing so much of money in this rented referral program. From then I never tried to rent referrals. The only way to maximize your earnings is to find direct referrals that stay active for some time.
Negative Reports About Neobux
Despite being one of the top Paid-to-click sites, Neobux has thousands of complaints about its rented referral program and support by its members. I researched a lot on the internet to know what other members are speaking about neobux and in a short time I found some must know facts about their program which I listed below.
- Attacks on competitors. Neobux was red-handedly found for attacking on its competitor site – probux. It was happened during the members were using neobux with the toolbar installed on their PCs. Allegedly neobux tried to crash probux site when it’s users were opening both the sites at a time in the same browser. More propaganda was added to this issue after when neobux deleted claims about this attack by its users in its forum. Apart from that issue Neobux has also banned advertisements of its competitor’s sites to avoid competition.
- Neobux Hates Tabs and mobiles.There are several reports that neobux is deleting accounts of those who click ads from tablets and android mobile phones. It can’t be an issue if neobux notifies those users, but the problem is that accounts are deleted after reaching the minimum payout amount.
- Rented Referrals Are Bots.I have already mentioned about rented referrals earlier in this blog post, now it’s the time to discuss more about this topic.According to neobux – “Rented referrals are those users who sign up at neobux without a sponsor”. Any user can buy rented referrals from neobux and keep them as their own referrals for a given time. But if you ask me ; rented referrals are not real humans, they are clearly bots. If you buy them, there is no guaranty that you would at least get your investments as returns. Neobux introduced this feature to increase its own business by selling these rented referrals to its members. Clearly, neobux has complete control over these bots (rented referrals), and it can manipulate this system for its own profits. A few users are getting profits with this system, but the same success doesn’t come to everyone. Neobux is doing this to attract more users to buy rented referrals. This doesn’t mean that neobux is a scam, because users get their payments at the right time always.
- Bad Support.There are several reports that neobux has a very bad support in responding to its members. They (Support team) do not respond well to their customers which is a big setback. One of my referral said me that his account was deleted without any pre-notice and there was no reply to any of his email requests that he sent to neobux for getting his account back. I know this is very frustrating to lose an account without proper reason, but there must be a reason because neobux is not that much a bad company. Though there are some silly rules that every user doesn’t read – you can’t use neobux in mobiles or tabs, you shouldn’t share your computer with another user, you must click ads everyday to get commissions for referral clicks etc.
My Final Neobux Review
I am not sure that you can earn lot of money with neobux as it totally depends on the time you invest on the website and the strategy you deal with, but not on your luck. If you have a good plan (or Strategy) in referring real people, and upgrading at the right time, you are about to become the next neobux king.
I have tasted good success at neobux with direct referrals, but when I bought rented referrals, all my money was wasted in it. This is my complete neobux review. Before I end this, there are some highlights I would like you to know. Neobux is a legit site, definitely, because it has been paying at the right time from a long time. The minus points are its referral program, referral earning policy, direct referral limit, and a few strict or silly rules that everyone must follow, or else their accounts will be suspended.